NOSTALGIE CRIME BOARD
28. März 2024, 15:41:15 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Fanpage   Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Kalender Einloggen Registrieren  
Facebook Link Facebook Link Meine anderen Foren und Homepages
Seiten: [1]
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: April Clough (Vicki Taylor - Staffel 1)  (Gelesen 1931 mal) Durchschnittliche Bewertung: 2
Theo Kojak
Administrator
Corporal Grade 1

TV-Serien-Junkie

« am: 17. Dezember 2010, 03:07:21 »

April Clough may have never finished her study of the law, but her education is being put to good use as a law officer in "T.J. Hooker".

April, born on April 16 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, portrays Officer Vicki Taylor, an attractive young blonde who minds the precinct desk.

"I keep asking the producers when they're going to let me get out on a motorcycle as a duty officer," she says. "They don't realise how many years I raced with my brothers on dirt bikes."

April, a natural athlete, was a championship swimmer and an excellent tennis player in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where her family moved when she was three years old.

"I should have concentrated on tennis," she says. "The only thing I got out of swimming was green hair and red eyes. In tennis I once beat Chris Evert when we were both kids at the same country club. Who knows what might have happened."

She decided to concentrate on acting instead and began working in little theatre groups in Fort Lauderdale in Hollywood, Florida. She also did local television commercials.

"My boyfriend at the time was a lawyer and I became fascinated with trial law," she says.

April enrolled in pre-law at Broward Community College in Florida and then moved on to study law at Temple University in Philadelphia. After a year she attended the London School of Economics.

"I really wanted to find out how to handle my own career," she says. "Then I decided to give myself a year to try to make a success as an actress. If I didn't make it, I could go back to law school and have a stage as a trial lawyer."

April moved to Hollywood, signed with an agent and had her first job on "Happy Days" within a week. She also guested on "Laverne and Shirley", "CHiPs" and "Fantasy Island".

She was cast to do a guest spot on the "Big Shamus, Little Shamus" series as Brenda, the bartender who was studying law, and was signed as a regular.

In 1981 April went to Germany where she recorded an album. One song, "Where Are You Now", which she wrote, became a number one hit in that country and was the basis of a movie in which she starred. She has continued to write music and now has 12 new songs which she is going to record for an album she is producing.

"I write music out of my own experiences and I find it's easy," she says. "I've been on my own since I was 17 and I find it very satisfying to express myself in music."

April, who is single and lives in Beverly Hills, has just discovered weight-lifting and was going to the gym every day until she started working on the "T.J. Hooker" series.

Quelle: tjhooker.com

aprilclough1.jpg
April Clough (Vicki Taylor - Staffel 1)
* aprilclough1.jpg (18.66 KB, 199x223 - angeschaut 226 Mal.)
aprilclough2.jpg
April Clough (Vicki Taylor - Staffel 1)
* aprilclough2.jpg (3.85 KB, 94x150 - angeschaut 193 Mal.)

* DAN TANNA SPENSER IST AUCH THEO KOJAK *

...isses wahr!!!

...Entzückend, Baby!

Who loves ya, baby?

DER ERSTE FORENBANNER:
Theo Kojak
Administrator
Corporal Grade 1

TV-Serien-Junkie

« Antworten #1 am: 17. Dezember 2010, 03:08:27 »

Sie ist sicher die unbekannteste aus der Serie. April Clough war auch nur in der 1. Staffel dabei - gewhörte aber zu den Hauptdarstellern.

Ab der 2. Staffel wurde ihr farbloser Charakter durch Heather Locklear ersetzt.

* DAN TANNA SPENSER IST AUCH THEO KOJAK *

...isses wahr!!!

...Entzückend, Baby!

Who loves ya, baby?

DER ERSTE FORENBANNER:
Dan Tanna Spenser
NOSTALGIE NERD
Administrator
Chief of Police, Deputy Commissioner

TV SERIEN JUNKIE

« Antworten #2 am: 09. April 2011, 19:20:03 »

Mir war sie immer sehr blass, gut dass sie ab Staffel 2 durch Heather Locklear ersetzt wurde. 2Sterne deshalb nur.

Seiten: [1]
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

Meine anderen Foren und Homepages