Das Film und Serien Forum
28. März 2024, 17:15:18 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News:

Portal   Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Kalender Einloggen Registrieren  
TAGE bis zur FedCon 2019 - Details (Stargäste, usw.)
Meine anderen Foren und Homepages
Seiten: 1 [2]
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Song von Karate Tiger endlich erhltlich  (Gelesen 5359 mal)
Udo Schubert
Private

« Antworten #15 am: 15. November 2008, 23:50:56 »

Nun, solange keine IP Adressen der einzelnen User angezeigt werden ist alles im grnen Bereich. Ausserdem kann jeder auf diesen Counter zugreifen. Nicht nur wir.
Alles halb so wild wie es aussieht !
SilverLion
Administrator
General

"There Out there!"

« Antworten #16 am: 16. November 2008, 00:05:26 »

War auch nicht bse gemeint, war nur so ein doofer Spruch. weil in letzter Zeit doch das Thema Datenschutz wieder im kommen ist.

Hast du dich mal umgesehen, wie findest du unser kleiner Zuhause bisher?

Udo Schubert
Private

« Antworten #17 am: 16. November 2008, 00:11:41 »

Ja ist sehr interessant. Muss mich mal noch durch einige Threads die ich sehr interessant finde durchwursteln [11]
Spenser
Administrator
Gouverneur

***FORENBOSS***

« Antworten #18 am: 16. November 2008, 05:00:59 »

Dann wusele man schn [11]

DAS SIND MEINE FOREN & FANPAGES - Schaut doch mal rein!
http://tvparadies.net

Spenser: "Es braucht schon einen harten Mann, um ein zartes Hühnchen zuzubereiten"
SilverLion
Administrator
General

"There Out there!"

« Antworten #19 am: 10. Januar 2009, 10:25:02 »

Habe mir jetzt den echten Soundtrack geholt. den Frank Harris im Oktober 2008 verffentlicht hat, zwar gibt es ihn nicht auf CD, aber er ist Online runterladbar.

Hier kann man ihn sich holen: http://cdbaby.com/cd/frankharris2

No Retreat No Surrender (1986)
by Frank Harris

01. Hold On To The Vision Remix '08 (performed by Kevin Chalfant) (3:39)
02. Hold On To The Vision Orig '85 (performed by Kevin Chalfant) (3:35)
03. Hold On Lionshare Remix '87 (performed by Kevin Chalfant) (3:37)
04. Hold On To The Vision Karaoke (3:42)
05. Training Sequence Remix '08 (1:51)
06. Training Sequence Orig '85 (1:34)
07. Opening Credits Remix '08 (1:48)
08. Opening Credits Orig '08 (0:40)
09. Ask Me To Stay Remix '08 (performed by Kelli Stiles) (1:30)
10. Ask Me To Stay Orig '85 (performed by Kelli Stiles) (0:58)
11. Bottle And A Song Remix '08 (performed Mary Reynolds) (2:22)
12. Disco Scene Orig '85 (1:55)
13. Bonus Tracks 1 (performed by MJ Lallo) (9:45)
14. Bonus Tracks 2 (10:06)
15. Bonus Tracks 3 (8:46)

Finally after 22 years of waiting, fans of the movie "No Retreat No Surrender" and "Karate Tiger" can enjoy the original musical score by me via digital download that will include four versions of the main theme song "Hold on to the Vision".  Unfortunately for reasons that are not entirely clear to me to this day, the version of "No Retreat No Surrender" that was released in the USA did not include my original score.  This music however, does exist in the versions found in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia etc..  Fans have been asking for this music for many years and the difficulty of getting permission from the original film company "Seasonal Films" out of Hong Kong, has been challenging. Fortunately, we now have a co-venture to make this possible.  
I want to express my great appreciation to Kevin Chalfant for singing his heart out on the theme as the song would not be the same without his great vocal.
A little known fact about this magical theme song is that I hired in 1985 a yet to be discovered guitar player named Joe Satriani (yes, the now internationally known guitar God) who came over to the studio and laced the amazing guitar solo that has become one of the signature elements of the tune, and exemplifies the early sound of the legendary Satriani.  Because I had only a short three weeks to complete 93 cues including 4 vocal songs and the theme song, I didnt have time to get some of the music exactly how I wanted it, so Ive taken this opportunity to re-perform and re-mix the theme song as well as a few other selected tracks.  This wasnt easy because when I dug out the old master 2-inch analog tapes, they were shedding (meaning they were disintegrating) so badly, they didnt play at all.  After much effort, I then restored these tapes and successfully transferred the original tracks to the digital domain.  For the theme song, I used the original vocal track and the Satriani guitar track but replayed many of the keyboard tracks and of course, remixed it.  Also, at the time of composing the score, the producers asked me to deliver all of the tracks in "mono", which is what is embedded in the movie now.  But luckily at that time I mixed the theme and other selected cuts in stereo and archived them so Im including the "original version" of the theme but in stereo.  Im also including a remix that was done by my engineer and friend Ray Pyle in 1987, at the infamous Lion Share recording studios which was home to many hit records including "We are the World" etc.  Also, I made a special instrumental/karaoke mix as well for those who might enjoy singing along.  The bonus tracks are selected tracks and cues from the original mono score that I re-mastered and stereo-ized to the best of my abilities.  
This has been a very long and arduous journey in getting these songs to a place where everyone can finally hear them the way in which they are supposed to be heard.

-----------------------

Ich finde ihn ganz gut, wobei mir der Song so vorkommt, als wre nicht so viel Power beim singen drin. Ich kannte das bisher von meinen anderen Versionen (Eine davon direkt aus dem Film) anders. Aber trotzdem ganz nett. Nach 22 Jahren wurde es echt mal Zeit.

Seiten: 1 [2]
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

Meine anderen Foren und Homepages

RECHTLICHER HINWEIS!

Das Landgericht Hamburg hat im Urteil vom 12.05.1998 entschieden, daß man durch die Aufbringung von Links die Inhalte der gelinkten Seite ggf. mit zu verantworten hat. Die kann - so das LG - nur dadurch verhindert werden, daß man sich ausdrücklich von diesen Inhalten distanziert. Für alle Links auf diesem Forum gilt: Ich, der Eigentümer dieses Forum, betone ausdrücklich, daß ich keinerlei Einfluß auf die Gestaltung und die Inhalte der gelinkten Seiten habe. Deshalb distanziere ich mich hiermit ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten aller gelinkten Seiten auf dem gesamten Forum inklusive aller Unterseiten. Diese Erklärung gilt für alle auf der Homepage tvparadies.net und tvparadies.net/fs_forum (Film & Serien Forum) angebrachten Links und für alle nhalte der Seiten, zu denen Links führen.