FALL GUY & LEE MAJORS FANBOARD
April 19, 2024, 02:52:03 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News:

Homepage   Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Einloggen Registrieren  
Meine anderen Foren und Homepages
Seiten: 1 [2] 3
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Kennt ihr schon...  (Gelesen 8254 mal)
Steve
Chef - Moderator
Steve Austins Partner

Größter Lee Majors Fan

Profil anzeigen E-Mail
« Antworten #15 am: Juli 04, 2011, 11:04:17 »

Ich wollte nicht extra einen neuen Thread aufmachen, daher denke ich, daß es hier auch gut aufgehoben ist...

Ich bin mal wieder zufällig darauf gestoßen...
Ein Forum bezüglich Synchron-Stimme... und da ist ne Liste, wer Lee alles synchronisiert hat...
OK... ist zwar nicht ganz aktuell und es fehlt auch einiges, aber eigentlich find ich es recht übersichtlich:

http://215072.homepagemodules.de/t511448f11776729-Lee-Majors.html

Ich bin hier her gekommen, um mir E & E zu holen - Entspannung & Erholung -
Und was krieg ich stattdessen? P & P - Prellungen & Prügel !
Jody Banks
Stuntman

Profil anzeigen WWW
« Antworten #16 am: Juli 04, 2011, 02:21:44 »

Das nenn ich mal einen genialen Fund.  OK sagen Danke Dir!!!!

Hab dort auch Dean Cain gefunden. Nur ist bei ihm die Liste nicht mehr ganz so aktuell.  grinsen grinsen grinsen

Dean Cain Connection
- Meine Facebook-Fanseite mit allen Infos rund um Dean Cain -

Mein Photobucket-Account "Dean-Pics":
http://s568.photobucket.com/home/Dean-Pics/index
Goliath
Mitglied in der Barkley-Familie

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #17 am: August 05, 2011, 04:40:40 »

Ist aber eine gute Auflistung. Schön übersichtlich.

Steve
Chef - Moderator
Steve Austins Partner

Größter Lee Majors Fan

Profil anzeigen E-Mail
« Antworten #18 am: März 15, 2012, 10:56:56 »

Ziemlich interessanter Artikel....

http://anthonysin.suite101.com/lee-majors-a-storyteller-and-a-gentleman-a386719

Birgit
Kautionsjäger

Profil anzeigen E-Mail
« Antworten #19 am: März 15, 2012, 06:08:39 »

Super interessanter Artikel.Auch wenn ich Stunden brauchte um zu übersetzten.
Seamus
Heath Barkleys Pferdetrainer

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #20 am: März 15, 2012, 06:37:38 »

Viel neues dabei was ich noch nicht wusste. Danke für den Link!
Goliath

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #21 am: März 16, 2012, 03:05:11 »

Stelle es doch gleich mal ein. Wir wissen ja aus der Vergangeheit, dass jeder Link irgendwann mal verschwinden kann. Interessant finde ich die Frage wegen dem Theme von "Fall Guy"...... also den Bezug zu Burt Reynolds... Auch sonst viele geniale Fragen. Halt Fragen von Fans. Eigentlich sollten wir Frage für Frage hier übersetzen und die Antworten dann diskutieren. Es ist viel zu Schade, es einfach so schnell hier einzustellen. Das ist nicht irgendein Interview... hier finden wir mehr interessante Sachen, als in vielen Artikeln zusammen. 

Lee Majors: a Storyteller and a Gentleman (Aug 30, 2011)

Lee Majors charms fans at the 2011 Fan Expo in Toronto - photo by Anthony Sin
At the 2011 edition of Fan Expo Canada, TV legend Lee Majors shared thoughts about his career, actors he has worked with, and reality TV.

Lee Majors, best known for his work on The Six Million Dollar Man, spoke with fans at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre this past weekend. Attendees of the veteran actor's 30-minute question and answer session were not disappointed as Majors shared memorable anecdotes and bits of wisdom gleaned from his remarkable career.

Dispelling Myths

One of the first questions Majors fielded concerned a bracelet he wore in the first three seasons of The Six Million Dollar Man. Rumour had it that the actor wore the bracelet on his right wrist to help him remember which arm was supposed to be bionic.

After confirming that it was a gold bracelet, Majors explained that he wore it because “it was a gift from my wife at the time—Farrah [Fawcett].”

Another rumour suggested that the theme to The Fall Guy (“Unknown Stuntman”) slighted Burt Reynolds, which upset the Smokey and the Bandit star. Majors explained that he rewrote the lyrics himself to try to make its references more current at the time. He also said that never heard the rumour and that things between he and Reynolds were fine as they are friends.

As for that theme song, Majors confessed that he did not want to sing it because he was not a singer. But he did it because the song was about the character he was playing.

He then quipped that “it was a hit in Germany. So I can always say I had number one hit there, but the Hoff had one, too, so what does that prove?”

Real Life Stunts

When asked about the most dangerous stunt he performed, Majors recounted an episode of The Six Million Dollar Man where a cable car got stuck between pillars. “Steve Austin was supposed to climb up to the top,” he explained, “and had to walk the wires to get to the cable car.”

While he did 85% of his own stunts, Majors was supposed to let a stuntman handle this particular stunt. That fellow, though, had a metal plate in his head so being 250 feet off the ground was not a good idea for him.

Another stuntman was supposed to perform the cable car stunt, but that fellow called in sick, leaving Majors to be his own stand-in. With only a wire clipped to his belt and a special set of boots to walk the cables, the star went ahead with the stunt…only to freeze about five feet away from his target.

“Then I looked down,” he went on, “and I saw the stunt guys taking pictures of me. That made me mad, which was good” as it helped him to complete the stunt. “When I got down to the ground, I yelled for wardrobe.”

Resurrecting Old Shows

When asked what he considered to be the key ingredients to any possible remake of The Six Million Dollar Man, Majors responded, “Good characters.”

He was quite certain about what he did not want to see: “There are too many explosions [on TV these days], too much violence."

As a man who abhors “violence with blood and guts”, Majors is very proud of how family friendly The Six Million Dollar Man was. “We left no one for dead,” he said, pointing to the show’s lack of fatalities.

Despite fan interest, the veteran actor confessed that talk of feature film versions of The Six Million Dollar Man and The Fall Guy is nothing more than just hearsay at this point.

The veteran actor did have some good news for fans of his early work, though. “The Big Valley is close [to being made into a movie].” He said when he met with the producers of the project, he joked, “So I guess you want me to play Heath again.” Majors then admitted that he was asked to play Heath Barkley’s father in the movie.

Fellow Actors

With Star Trek legend William Shatner also in attendance at the Fan Expo, Majors offered a few thoughts on his fellow TV icon. “Bill Shatner and I go a long way back,” he told the crowd and recalled that Shatner made appearances on both Owen Marshall: Counselor at Law and The Big Valley.

“He’s had me on his shows,” added The Fall Guy star. “He’s a great guy, a great Canadian.”

In terms of where he is in his career, Majors said, “I’m quite content now. I do some independent films, some TV. I do more comedy now, which I really enjoy.”

With a grin, he added, “No reality TV.”

As an afterthought, he said, “I’m in my 48th year in the business, and I’ve worked very hard. I just wonder where these reality stars are going to be in five years.” After a pause, he ventured, “Red Carpet to Rehab.”

The King of Pranks

On the subject of real celebrities, Majors mentioned that early in his career, he had met Elvis Presley. The actor confessed that he loved playing jokes on the King.

“[When he was performing,] Elvis always had a wheelchair off stage so he could be wheeled back to his room. But [one time] I got in the wheelchair before Elvis, and his bodyguards wheeled me away. Elvis had to chase after us.”

Working With Legends

The Six Million Dollar Man star also recalled working with screen legend Barbara Stanwyck. “She was OK with me, took me under her wing, and taught me discipline. She was always supportive of me.”

The lessons he learned from Stanwyck were “be on time and know your words. She made me a disciplined actor all my life. [The discipline] made me ten minutes early for everything.”

Another legend he had the good fortune to work with was Roy Rogers. When he was young, Majors explained, “on TV it was all westerns. Good fun entertainment for kids.”

Of The Fall Guy episodes Rogers appeared in, Majors had the fondest of memories. “It was the greatest thing,” he reminisced, “to be riding out of town, chasing bad guys with Roy Rogers.”

Adventures at NASA

While the veteran actor also had fond memories of The Six Million Dollar Man, he had to admit that "it was the toughest show [to work on]. It was shot in many places, usually shut-down electrical plants."

Occasionally, he would have the chance to shoot in a fun location. "I had the chance to go to Cape Canaveral and got to put on an actual space suit that [had been used in] space."

He was to film a scene in a real space capsule. "So I got into the capsule," he continued, "lay upside-down, and did the scene. There was supposed to be a fire."

Escape from the capsule involved slipping through "a hole in the wall" that led to a chute. Majors went down the chute and completed the shot with no problems.

"I asked to do it a second time," the actor went on, "and went down with a camera." The footage he took of his descent was used on the show.

With that story, the all-too-brief half hour with Majors came to a close. Even though time with The Fall Guy star was brief, Majors sent fans home with new stories to tell about their hero.

Read more at Suite101: Lee Majors: a Storyteller and a Gentleman | Suite101.com http://anthonysin.suite101.com/lee-majors-a-storyteller-and-a-gentleman-a386719#ixzz1pHwfO5hZ

« Letzte Änderung: März 16, 2012, 03:07:25 von Goliath » Gespeichert

Colt Seavers
Administrator
Chef des O.S.I.

~~~FOREN-JUNKIE~~~

Profil anzeigen WWW
« Antworten #22 am: März 16, 2012, 10:41:18 »

Interessanter Bericht! froh OK, nicht wirklich sehr viel neues - aber dennoch superinteressant froh

MEINE ANDEREN FOREN - Schaut doch mal rein!
http://tvparadies.net
Steve
Chef - Moderator
Steve Austins Partner

Größter Lee Majors Fan

Profil anzeigen E-Mail
« Antworten #23 am: Juli 23, 2012, 11:42:31 »

Hab mal wieder ein Interview gefunden....

Anscheinend ziehen Lee und Faith nach Houston....

http://www.chron.com/life/society/article/Six-Million-Dollar-Man-Lee-Majors-wife-Faith-3703301.php

Colt Seavers
Administrator
Chef des O.S.I.

~~~FOREN-JUNKIE~~~

Profil anzeigen WWW
« Antworten #24 am: Juli 29, 2012, 10:24:15 »

Ah, deswegen also der Hausverkauf! froh

MEINE ANDEREN FOREN - Schaut doch mal rein!
http://tvparadies.net
Goliath

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #25 am: Juli 31, 2012, 04:32:49 »

Alles klar. Nur haben wir auch den Zusammenhang.

Steve
Chef - Moderator
Steve Austins Partner

Größter Lee Majors Fan

Profil anzeigen E-Mail
« Antworten #26 am: Juli 31, 2012, 05:20:00 »

Ich frag mich nur, was die in Housten wollen

Goliath

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #27 am: August 02, 2012, 02:27:01 »

Ich frag mich nur, was die in Housten wollen

Das werden wir auch noch rausfinden. Die Frage wird er wohl irgendwann beantworten... in einem Interview. Ist ja nicht gerade das Zentrum der USA.

Elvira
Heath Barkleys Stallbursche

Profil anzeigen E-Mail
« Antworten #28 am: August 05, 2012, 06:47:17 »

Außer der Budweiser Brauerrei gibt es dort nichts sehenswertes!
Vielleicht ist es ja der Traum von jedem Mann neben einer großen Brauerei zu wohnen?  lachen  lachen

Weltallergroesster Lee Majors Fan
Steve
Chef - Moderator
Steve Austins Partner

Größter Lee Majors Fan

Profil anzeigen E-Mail
« Antworten #29 am: August 05, 2012, 06:49:00 »

Direkt-Pipeline in die Küche...

Extra-Bier-Hahn....  totlachen lachen totlachen lachen totlachen lachen

Seiten: 1 [2] 3
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

Meine anderen Foren und Homepages

RECHTLICHER HINWEIS!
Das Landgericht Hamburg hat im Urteil vom 12.05.1998 entschieden, daß man durch die Aufbringung von Links die Inhalte der gelinkten Seite ggf. mit zu verantworten hat. Die kann - so das LG - nur dadurch verhindert werden, daß man sich ausdrücklich von diesen Inhalten distanziert. Für alle Links auf diesem Forum gilt: Ich, der Eigentümer dieses Forum, betone ausdrücklich, daß ich keinerlei Einfluß auf die Gestaltung und die Inhalte der gelinkten Seiten habe. Deshalb distanziere ich mich hiermit ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten aller gelinkten Seiten auf dem gesamten Forum inklusive aller Unterseiten. Diese Erklärung gilt für alle auf der Homepage tvparadies.net und tvparadies.net/lm (Fall Guy & Lee Majors Fanboard - Forum) angebrachten Links und für alle Inhalte der Seiten, zu denen Links führen.